Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

I don't remember my password ***** connect my Kindle Fire to my

Customer Question

I don't remember my password ***** connect my Kindle Fire to my Wi-Fi router. I have tried my usual email address to reset the password ***** also the user address on my Kindle Fire but neither works. I have tried connecting using the button on my router but that isn't working either. My Kindle Fire usually just connects with my home router, but after being on vacation and logged in to another router, my Kindle would not connect when I returned home.
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: What information will the tech need?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Do you have any computer there connected to your WiFi network ? As we can retrieve the password ***** that computer