Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

I have forgotten my password ***** I having a hard time retrieving

Customer Question

I have forgotten my password ***** I having a hard time retrieving it
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: a new email address has been set up for me when put that in it asks for my password ***** I don't remember it. PLEASE HELP!!!!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: I am having difficulty typing in the strange letters and numbers I know what they are but do not understand the format
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Who is your email service provider? Gmail, Yahoo, Comcast, or something else?
Expert:  Byron replied 5 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Can we do a screen sharing session and I can help you directly in getting backin to your email?