Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Can not figure out how to set up my printer to wireless JA:

Customer Question

can not figure out how to set up my printer to wireless
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I put the disc in and it does not show up. now I am doing it on the printer but it can not find it. Tried to continue but do not know what WEP or WPA Encruption means
JA: Is there anything else the Network Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that I know of. Just bought yesterday and trying to hook it up
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason