Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

JA: . How can we be of help? Customer: I have a Belkin

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have a Belkin F7D2301 router.
JA: Belkin question, huh? Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with know networking, and I'd like to connect you with the best one for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am unable to access the router using the IP address.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: I used to have a home network. I shifted home, and found the network gone for some reason!!!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: With the home network earlier, I could access music files on my computer on a music device.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Brent Woolverton replied 5 months ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you to resolve your issue. To verify I understand the issue completely, you are connected to the Belkin device via wireless, but you cannot access it or any other device on the network? Are you able to access the internet when connected? If so, please double check in the bottom right hand corner that you in fact are connected to the Belkin network, and not some other device. Once this is verified, can you please advise what type of device you are using to access? (Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac, Linux, etc.)