Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have 2 sonicwalls A and . I want to have SW A LAN port be

Customer Question

I have 2 sonicwalls A and B. I want to have SW A LAN port be a trunk to SW B LAN port. I have SW A and SW B X0 with 2 subinterfaces for V10 and V20. I want SW B to have x4 assigned to vlan10 and X5 assigned to Vlan 20. I want to plug in 2 laptops on each X4 and X5 so they can trunk over to the SW A and reach the Internet. I don't have a switch so that is why I am trying to us SW b as the switch. Can this be done and how? thanks-
Category: Networking
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Please provide a simple netwrk diagram that shows HOW you WANT this to be setup..It might be possible.....it depends on if the ports on the SW can be changed from trunk to access.
What type (model) of SW's do you have?