Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I cant get back my old gmail back I lost all my pictures and

Customer Question

I cant get back my old gmail back I lost all my pictures and contacks
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i think i might have deleted my history ? so i started a new gmail and all my pictures are gone and people cant get to me , john
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: my galaxy s 5 phone stop my gmails
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Barun replied 5 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. First off, please open up Gmail on your browser; when you are automatically taken to the new account, click on the circle icon at the top-right corner of the email window, and then click "Sign Out". You will then signed out of the current account and brought back to the login page. There, click on the small "Sign in with a different account" link at the bottom, and then click "Add account" at the next page. You will then be able to sign back in to your original account itself. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below. Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.