Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have purchased Mcafee but reason I cant get it to

Customer Question

I have purchased Mcafee but for some reason I cant get it to download what am I doing wrong and how can I fix this problem
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well when I hit the place to download it just sit there and didn't do anything so I was worried I had done something wrong and they have already took $50.00 off my debit card and I Hope I can still try to download it to my laptop with no problem cause I am not so computer savvy at all so I hope you can help
JA: Is there anything else the Network Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Please I hope you can help this is so frustrating!!!!!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.Would you like me to connect with you and fix the problem remotely, that way we can avoid causing any additional problems?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin