Josh, Helpdesk
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support

How can I change my Linksys password

Customer Question

how can I change my Linksys password
Category: Networking
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
Hi, From a connected computer, open a web browser and go here: that doesn't work then try, A login prompt should pop up, to login, type admin for both the username and password. If that doesn't let you in, try leaving the username name blank, and use admin for the password. Click the Wireless tab > Wireless Security > On that page look for a key #1, passphrase, or preshared key box, it will show your wireless network password, if you have any trouble let me know.
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.