Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I want to transfer my domain and create a website. My PayPal

Customer Question

I want to transfer my domain and create a website. My PayPal account is limited, so what do I do?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 7 months ago.
Can you clarify? You want to transfer your domain where? What does PayPal have to do with it?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have a website but the webstore only requires paypal or stripe. My paypal is limited.
I still don't understand what you want from me? What is the networking question please? What webstore?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'd like advice on starting my own website and turning it into a business.
I would need a lot more information to give you any advice on that subject. Whole courses are devoted to that subject... Sorry I'll opt out.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
HI there. It seems that Mike has opted out. My name is***** will try to help you, but you have two separate questions here. It seems that the most pressing is the PayPal limited access issue. I will help you with that. You will then need to open a new request for transferring your website. Please be advised that before you post that question you will need to tell us 1) Who it's currently hosted with ( and provide account info ) and who you want to transfer it to. You'll also need to be prepared to pay for PREMIUM SERVICES, possibly Secure Remote Access, or Additional Q&A time as transferring a website from one hosting service to another is quite complicated.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
The first thing that you need to do is login to PayPal for details about why your account is limited and how to resolve the limitation. Please do so and let me know their reason. Once I know that I can be of more help.