Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Network consultant for over 20 years.

All of a sudden, a duplicate FB account appeared on my iphone.

Customer Question

All of a sudden, a duplicate FB account appeared on my iphone. i think possibly I was hacked. Now, I cannot open my original FB account on my i phone. It takes me to the new duplicate account. I don't know how to get rid of it.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: HELP..somehow a duplicate FB account was created...when I try to open up my original FB account on my iphone, it opens up to the new account and not the original.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 5 months ago.

Go to Settings / Facebook select the Account and then Delete Account then sign in with the correct account