Rylan Sharpe
Rylan Sharpe, System Administrator
Experience:  IT Manager at an international company

I have a Canon Pixma MX 410. And a Surface RT tablet. No problems

Customer Question

I have a Canon Pixma MX 410. And a Surface RT tablet. No problems until I changed from Comcast to CenturyLink for Internet service. Wireless service in my house (Netgear70 router) cannot find my printer. The blue WIFI button on the printer glows steady, does not blink. Can you help?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Thank you for the question. My name is ***** ***** have many years of experience in the IT field and I am happy to assist you today.
After you switched your internet provider, did you change your wireless or wireless password ***** could have impacted the connection between the printer and the Surface RT?
For this printer, you can use the IJ Network Tool that was installed with the driver to troubleshoot the wireless. Please confirm the settings from that application. If this does not work, then the suggestion is to uninstall the printer software from your computer (In control panel then add/remove programs) to then reinstall the printer driver, which will walk you through configuring the wireless from scratch. Please rate this answer if this is helpful or feel free to ask follow-up questions!