Martin, System Administrator
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

Is Onenote compatible with iPad mini?

Customer Question

is Onenote compatible with iPad mini?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Hello Carl and welcome.Yes, it is.You can look it up in the App store and it's free. Do you know how to do that?Here's more information on the product:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/microsoft-onenote-lists-photos/id410395246?mt=8Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, Carl, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Hi Carl, did you get my replies?