Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I attempted to scan some documents on my printer, but the

Customer Question

Hi I attempted to scan some documents on my printer, but the printer now seems to have displaced the router in my options for networks.The computer now won't link to the router.Any suggestions?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.Just to be clear; are you saying that the printer doesn't see any of the signals as available?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi JasonThe router signal-netgear69-is not being picked up any more by the desktop or mobile devices.But the printer seems to be sending out a couple of networks to my devices
Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't have the time right now JasonThe printer instructed me to push a button on the router; I did and also the on/off button on the routerMaybe I should message you later?
We can continue later at your choice of time. When you are ready to continue, please post a message on this same page.