Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I've been on the phone 45 minutes with 2 different

Customer Question

I've been on the phone for almost 45 minutes with 2 different techs that don't have a clue! I was reading on my Kindle when all of a sudden the screen displayed that I didn't have a WI-FI connection. I tried numerous times to connect/reconnect and NOTHING but the same ERROR. I have restarted a number of times and NOTHING. I now have a blank screen and when I have been able to see my Home and click it says I have lost everything. I have just received a busy signal for the second time and have been disconnected from the second person. What do I do now? The screen showed updating and the same Wi-Fi page comes up and I can't get connected.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.I look forward to your response,Jason