Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.
30037186

I have forgottign my pin number mis JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

I have forgottign my pin number mis
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: were can I find my pin for micsoft I need it to login
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Network Technician should know?
Customer: no I am not good at this
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's your Microsoft account / email address?Do you mean the computer's login password? Or wi-fi / wireless password, etc.?What's the model of your computer?What's the model of your internet modem / router device?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
***@******.*** the pin number for Microsoft Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series windows 10
Do you mean you cannot log in or open any program on the computer at all?Is there the option "Forgot PIN" or is there any option to sign in with your Microsoft account?Is that outlook email address currently showing on the problematic Dell Windows 10 computer? If yes, do you currently have access to that email address on another working computer (or on a tablet or smartphone)?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can log in but I can not use the program Cortana because it wants my pin number
Click on Start, then click on Settings, then click on Accounts, then click on the PIN / Forgot PIN option there, and continue.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have tried what you said and I can not make it work so I will have to wait until I can pay you to help me I am sorry but things are very tight for me. thank you Murl
Sorry, please ignore that. Is there any error or message when trying my step?Can I connect remotely to your computer and fix the issue now?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
I'm reducing the extra fee to $5 for you. Or you can ignore it. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=40c76551-695e-4378-8917-36e7eda675a1, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Please let me know if you still need help with this; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,