Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Roskin Help to reset my password JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

***** ***** Roskin Help to reset my password
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Trying to print my voters registration form there asking for printer password
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Network Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  D.Sandlin replied 10 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Whats the full name brand and model of your printer? Also, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yes I would like to know why I was charged a fee , when u weren't HP ?
Ur website came up as Hp.
A lot of support sites redirect to our page.. This is a paid support site, hence the fee~ As far as being charged a fee, if you have been charged and want to cancel this support request, let me know and I will send you the refund link. Other wise, so I can help you I need you to read the message below and try your best to answer the questions Im asking~ Whats the full name brand and model of your printer? Also, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Thank you, ***** and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.