Jason Jones, Network Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

Trying to connect android tablet that came on my free motion

Customer Question

Trying to connect android tablet that came on my free motion trainer to wifi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Android comes on , seems to be working, but I cannot find out how to connect to onternet
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Network Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.In order to connect to the Wifi, you must tap the Settings icon and then tap the WiFi option. On the next page, simply choose your network and enter the password ***** prompted for it. If you need help locating your wireless network name and password, please tell me the full brand and model name of your wireless router. I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.I will be standing by,Jason If you wish to work with me in the future for new problems, you can request to work with me either by posting the question on my profile page or by prefacing your question with, "For ***** ***** Only!"