D.Sandlin
D.Sandlin, Network Administrator
Experience:  5 years as a Network Switching Systems Operator In the US ARMY (31F)
19897260

I cant get in to play netflix or others. It keeps saying Either

Customer Question

i cant get in to play netflix or others. It keeps saying Either your GHTV cable isn't connected or reconnect from apple tv. I don't know how to do that and i have no idea what my password ***** be.
Category: Networking
Expert:  D.Sandlin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Lets try this first Siri Remote or Apple TV Remote:* Hold down the Menu and Home buttons, then release when the LED on your Apple TV starts flashing.Apple Remote (aluminum or white): Hold down the Menu and Down buttons, then release when the LED on your Apple TV starts flashing. If that doesnt fix the issue.. Then lets try a restore next https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202118 Remember, use the restore option as you follow that page.. If it still doesnt work.. Then go back into that page and choose the "reset all settings " option instead. One of these methods will get your device working again. If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know! I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Hello again. I havent heard back from you since you viewed my answer on the 17th. Did you still need help with this issue? Or did you have any further questions, thank you for your response. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.