Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

I am in Maine and my fiance has lost our comcast

Customer Question

I am in Maine and my fiance has lost our comcast internet connection at*****in Philadelphia. We have unplugged the receiver but that did not solve the problem Please help as we need the internet connection. We pay both the Maine and Philadelphia comcast bills with the same credit card.
Category: Networking
Expert:  alma-cssm replied 6 months ago.
You have contacted JustAnswer, an online, third party, question and answer service. While we do have Experts that can answer your "Comcast" question, if you were trying to reach them, you will need to contact them directly. If you meant to contact JustAnswer, please let us know by contacting customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. ( Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,Can you tell me if you still need assistance with this please?