Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

Laptop cannot find wireless network in home. Message says

Customer Question

laptop cannot find wireless network in home. Message says AC7260 adapter is experiencing problems.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, I'm sorry about the issue, Please what is the make and model of the laptop and what is your operating system (windows or mac) ? also when did this start ? Thank you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Lenova Yoga OS Windows 8.1
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It started when booting up today.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Please try to restore your computer to a previous date : 1-Click start then Search. Or simply hold down the Windows key and Q. In the search box type 'Recovery'. Then tap or click the 'Settings' bar on the righthand side, and choose the 'Recovery' icon. 2-From the resulting windows select Open System Restore. 3-Choose the restore point that you want to use. You should use the restore point with a date when you still don't have the problem you are facing now. 4-restart your computer and check Let me know the results please
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Has everything worked out please?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
If you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
do you still need help please?