Josh, Helpdesk
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I'm trying to transfer my Yahoo.com email from my old, abandconed

Customer Question

I'm trying to transfer my Yahoo.com email from my old, abandconed computer to this new program Microsoft 10
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My email came through Mozilla Firefox Yahoo --***@******.***
JA: Is there anything else the Network Technician should be aware of?
Customer: my password ***** 2LouiseGoles
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
Hi,Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps.I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.