Russell H., Internet and LAN
Experience:  11 years work with Internet/IP, routers, networks, servers
13568747

Vere do i find screen drivers and netvrk drivers too T4

Customer Question

hi vere do i find screen drivers and netvrk drivers too T420s
Category: Networking
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. The Lenovo T420 Thinkpad series has its page, for downloads of drivers for various portions of the device, here:http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-t-series-laptops/thinkpad-t420?beta=false You need to select the 'Pick a Component', first - e.g., for screen drivers, selectDisplay and Video Graphicsand then you need to select your computer's operating system (e.g. Windows 10, if that's what it is), and you will see, selected, the download of the driver or drivers that you need. If this answers your question, please rate my answer. Thanks.