Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have a bunker hill security system model 62368. how

Customer Question

hello I have a bunker hill security system model 62368. how do I connect it to my i phone 6 ?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.Have you already configured your modem and router to allow communication from the Internet to the Bunker Hill System?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But it's not hooked up to a DVR is self contained and records on a 32G card in the monitor, I just want to see the images on my phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sooo... how can I do that ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its not even hooked up to a modem or router it just recordes on a card ...then I view it on my Mac book pro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HEEEEELLLLPPPPP !!!! ...... LOL
I am confused now. Is the system on the network? "How" exactly are you wanting to access the camera via the iPhone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
exactly...the system only came with a screen and 4 camears ..no DVR or anything else ...we view it on the 7 inch screen then I remove the 32G card and put it into my macbook pro and watch all the footage.....it works great but how the hell do I watch it on my i phone ?....now it is apparent that I have to hook it up to a DVR or modem opr something ....they never explaind that in the book .......
Thank you for the update. If you wish, you can copy the movie files from the SD card to the iPhone within iTunes. Does that make sense?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well I want to watch it LIVE if I am away from home..thats the whole point
In that case, you need to configure the router to forward the required ports to the camera.
Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.