Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

Windows cannot automatically detect this networks settings

Customer Question

Windows cannot automatically detect this networks settings i am getting that error
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i did all of the fixes i found online and nothing worked but i am connected to the internet so i am confused i am on my pc now that is getting the problem and connected to the internet i checked for malware and found none i also system restored to last updates
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Network Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.I have read over your problem a couple times. I am not understanding the issue fully. Does the problem computer access the Internet? Which "network settings" are you referring to?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason