Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

1. I have a Brother mfc-j4510dw printer trying to connect wirelessly

Customer Question

1. I have a Brother mfc-j4510dw printer trying to connect wirelessly to MS surface pro-2 64 bit under windows 10 os that will not print.
2. The printer has worked under the same setup but machine has been moved to a new housing location and has been been reinstalled by Comcast with the designation "Lauren" and the PW "Elizabeth".
3. During the wireless setup, the printer only responded to the old SSID of "Belkin.87a" and the network key of "AES".
4. After installation the printer display panel indicated that the printer was now "connected" but
test page would not print and Windows 10 indicated that there was an error in printing but did not provide any more specifics. I tried deleting the pages from the print queue but this did not solve the ability to print issue.
5. I have tried to resolve thios problem several times but no luck.
6. Do you have any ideas?
DM7070
Category: Networking
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?
Expert:  Cody replied 7 months ago.
Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.