Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

How dooes a HP nall in one computer receive wi fi signals?

Customer Question

how dooes a HP nall in one computer receive wi fi signals?
Category: Networking
Expert:  arsufi replied 6 months ago.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected
Expert:  arsufi replied 6 months ago.
HP all in one Computer does come with an wireless adapter which is capable of receiving wireless signals from nearby wireless routers/Hotspots
Expert:  arsufi replied 6 months ago.
We are to able to turn off wireless and most machines comes with this facility. Some machines have hardware switch and some have options in Keyboard..***Coming back to your All in One HP Machine, i believe the wifi turn on option will be there in Keyboard. See wireless symbol in any of the function keys (F1- F12) in keyboard.Once found, press Fn + (function key which has wireless symbol) simultaneously***If you can share system model i can find exact key to turn on wireless..Waiting for your replyThanks
Expert:  arsufi replied 6 months ago.
Hello sir,Are you still there.. I am waiting for your reply