Byron, PC Support Tech
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE 11 years at a large law firm.

Subnet into 4 equal size subnets JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

subnet into 4 equal size subnets
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: thats the problem
JA: Anything else I can tell the Network Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: also need to know the address space for each network
JA: Networking issues can get really frustrating, but I know just the Network Technician to help you. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Here are the numbers you need.Network- usable host IP usable host IP usable host IP usable host IP usable host IP usable host IP usable host IP usable host IP