Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I can open only one port web cams. 8091 will open, but

Customer Question

I can open only one port for my web cams. 8091 will open, but 8900 will not
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am setting up web cams in my home, Folling Foscam's advice, I forwarded ports 8900 & 8901. However, only 8901 will actually open.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Network Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm sorry to be so impatient, but I am running out of time
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm a bit confused. Can we chat without using secure remote assistance?
Sure we can. How do you wish to continue?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
by phone
I do not offer phone calls as a service. I can opt out and allow another to call you, if you wish.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
yes, please
Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can't hang around now
Expert:  arsufi replied 7 months ago.
Hi Customer,My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I would like to assist you with your issue and would be your next active exert..***I can see that you are port forwarding web cam but don't know how many you have. So please mention how many cams you have..**Also would like to know you are port forwarding 2 ports for a single cam or 1 port for each cam.If you are doing 2 ports for single camera. Please let me know the intention of that?waiting for your replyThanks