Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

Can I make a whole OpenVPN PKI on one linux machine using

Customer Question

Can I make a whole OpenVPN PKI on one linux machine using ease-rsa and use all those certificates on a router as a server and clients on windows?I have a Buffalo router and it has limited GUI since it is DD-WRT NXT. It does however have a setting for OpenVPN. when I enable it, it brings up fields that I can enter some values I believe. Is this something where I can copy and past the certificates? What about the config file? I will attach a picture of the OpenVPN config page.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The router is Buffalo AirStation Extreme AC 1900 Wireless Router
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
sorry wrong pic! this is the correct one. that other one was of the router I replaced
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.Which values are you able to enter on the configuration page?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Here is a picture of the config page through the dd-wrt router web interface.
I have run out of ideas.For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.Thank you for your patience. - Jason
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok thanks!