Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I'm trying to set up a wireless connection to my panasonic

Customer Question

I'm trying to set up a wireless connection to my panasonic viera tv that is routed through an extender with a different WiFi name and although it shows a strong signal the connection test fails on the last step.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the TV Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: It's a Netgear WiFi extender.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Are your other wireless devices able to connect to the extender network and get aninternet connection?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks but I just fixed it by changing the TV network IP address and default gateway
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
OK. Thanks for the update.