Pete, Networking Engineer
Experience:  CISCO Certified Networking Engineer

I have forgotten the home name, username, and password,

Customer Question

Hi, I have forgotten the home name, username, and password, how do I reset it, or get it?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: Thank you
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have had my Go flex satellite 500g hard drive for about two years now but I have never bothered to use it with my ipad.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Network Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I want to now but can't recall the Home name, Username (I assume is my Email name,) and can't remember the password ***** used.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi Frans,There is a reset button located on the bottom of your GoFlex Satellite device. Press and release this button to reset your GoFlex Satellite device to its original factory settings. No data is lost during this process.