Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

I was told by my internet provider, Cableone, in Prescott,

Customer Question

I was told by my internet provider, Cableone, in Prescott, AZ that I needed help in opening ports. I have Cableone as a new provider. When I got Cableone as a provider, my Western Digital Mycloud would not work. After spending time with a tech, I was told that the following ports needed to be opened: 443 SSL and 80 HHP. Is this something you are able with?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Hello Donna and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.I can open the ports for you - we just need to reconfigure the router's settings.May I start a secure remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I would appreciate your help.
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then From your computer click the following link: click Join your session -->And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.Martin
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
All done
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Please make sure you accept the remote support offer so we can begin.Thank you