Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

My Name is ***** ***** and I cannot connect with my wifi on

Customer Question

My Name is ***** ***** and I cannot connect with my wifi on my nook glow light do to an authentication problem. what do i do
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I pressed the wrong button apparenty when FOr some reason a nook update came up indicating that I would loose all the content on my nook if I continued. Next think I knew a screen came up saying "let,s get started" and it asked me for my time zine, then asked me to choose a network. I chose mine, typed in my password (which I had written down when I first registerd the Nook) , then it got suck and "authentication problem".
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Network Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 11 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?Do you know how to check / confirm your wi-fi / wireless password ***** key?Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.