Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

I recently got exede Internet went to play modern warfare 3

Customer Question

I recently got exede Internet went to play modern warfare 3 online I can get all the way thru till it supposed to hook up with other players but will not just keeps rolling and searching
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have netgear and exceed Internet I went to play online on Playstation 3 but won't connect with other players
JA: Anything else I can tell the Network Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: That's it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  BigDish101 replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Exede is satellite internet correct? I regret to inform you that Satellite internet is not compatible with online gaming or VOIP (voice over IP) due to the large amount of time that it takes for data packets to travel from earth to the satellite and back to earth. Where in the US are you? I would be happy to help you find a wired or fixed wireless internet provider in which you would be able to use online gaming with.