Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

I am trying to get wifi child's tablet that I just bought

Customer Question

I am trying to get wifi for a child's tablet that I just bought and cannot get connected. I called my provider and confirmed the password ***** it will not connect either under my main wifi connection or my wifi guest connection
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your new tablet?What's the exact error or message when trying to connect your tablet to your wi-fi / wireless network name?What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?Do you also have a Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 or Mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is a fire kids edition from Amazon. When I try to access the internet I get the code authenticating and then saved and then no internet access detected. My laptop is working just fine. I have Windows 7 and my router is model E 3000.