Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

Daivd ***** ****** JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

Daivd ***** ******
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yeah, setting up TS3 server... I have my ports forwarded.. at least.. I assume I do... but I am unable to connect remotely. I can connect locally. as I understand it, UDP can not be tested via web base apps?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Network Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
wtf.. I paid the damned fee.. im not signing up for a subscription.. I have one bloody question, not a month worth of questions....
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.The best way for me to assist you with setting up TS3 server and port forwarding is over a secure remote assistance. If you would like that, let me know when you are available to begin.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.