Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

Can't get the CNBNJ port working in Windows 10. Shouldd i be

Customer Question

Can't get the CNBNJ port working in Windows 10. Shouldd i be connecting using ip address??
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I can't print with my windows 10 HP but can print with my Windows 7 HP and with my Mac. Message on Canon is another computer is using it.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Network Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No but internet blog sites suggest this isn't a unique problem.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please tell me your Canon printer model, and if you are connecting to it by a wired or wireless connection?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it is a Canon MG5620. Wireless connection.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for the information!I can help you with the issue you described; however, since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I suggest we establish a secure remote session so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly.Let me if you would like that.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello!Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.