Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

I renewed my subscription yesterday

Customer Question

I renewed my subscription yesterday and I never saw a " download" arrow, and I am not able to get past the second security page even when I put in the corrrect information
Category: Networking
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** note that you have reached JustAnswer - online paid question-and-answer website where you can ask questions and get them answered by verified Experts.I am a Computer Expert who can assist you with solving the issue you described. Please confirm if you want to continue.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I paid to get an answer, and it has been a whole day and I still don't have an answer.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
You need to provide more information about the problem. What product or service you renewed a subscription for?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please refund my $36.00, I am using McAfee's free email to get my problem solved, as they have all the order information,
I will expect to see this refund posted within two days.
Thank you.
This site is not very efficient. I expected faster results. Again, refund my money, I will resolve this with McAfee directly!!!
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
As you wish.Cancelling now. Regards,IT Miro