Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

My iPod keeps saying it is not connected to the Internet how

Customer Question

My iPod keeps saying it is not connected to the Internet how can I fix this cause I can't update my iPod.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I basically told you everything, that actually started after I had to close my apple Id.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Network Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Are you able to access internet from Safari ?