Viet - Network Tech
Viet - Network Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Great troubleshooting skills with computer and network.
30037186

Somehow, maybe when I changed my PW on my iPhone & laptop,

Customer Question

Somehow, maybe when I changed my PW on my iPhone & laptop, lost my connection with my brand new wireless printer. HP ENVY 4520
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I've used the HP ENVY 4520 multiple times to print from this HP laptop as well as from my iPhone 6+ Sometime after I changed my password, I lost my ability to communicate with it. I can still use it as a printer/copier, but "no air printers found" is the message I get when I try to print from my devices.
JA: Is there anything else the Network Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't know what it would be. They are all within 10' of each other and connected to their ability (electricity or battery) Worked fine before
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password ***** you change on your iPhone and laptop?

What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?

Are you able to go to the wireless / wi-fi setup option on the printer's screen?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

- Please disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem / router device(s) for about 5 minutes, then re-connect, then wait a bit

, then check that your laptop and iPhone are connected to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name, then check printing.

- If that does not work, on the HP ENVY 4520 printer device, touch the Wireless / signal icon. Then touch the Settings / gear icon. Then touch the option Wireless Setup Wizard. Then select / connect to your wi-fi / wireless network name.

; Once that is successful, then see if you can print from the laptop and/or iPhone.

- If there is still any issue, please answer my questions in my previous replies, and let me know if you are stuck at any step.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.