Jason Jones, Network Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

HELP> I WAS HAVING SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY DESK TOP

Customer Question

HELP> I WAS HAVING SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY DESK TOP SYSTEM> I THEN FOUND A"BELKIN" UNIT IN MY SYSTEM (LABLED BATTERY BACK UP UNIT_ REV B). I DON't KNOW WHAT IS ITS FUNCTION AND SINCE I DISCONECTED IT I DON"T KNOW WHERE TO PLUG IT IN> AND WHERE TO PLUG IT IN WHAT TO ST SWITCHES ON> and a off/on swiqtch. Can You help me?
GENE LEVITRE (###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

The battery backup unit is responsible for giving power to your computer. First, you need to plug the battery backup unit into the wall power outlet. Second, you need to plug the desktop and the monitor into one of the plug outlets located on the battery backup unit. After you do that, you will be all set.

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

If you wish to work with me in the future for new problems, you can request to work with me either by posting the question on my profile page or by prefacing your question with, "For ***** ***** Only!"