Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

My Facebook account was hacked from someone in Taiwan.

Customer Question

My Facebook account was hacked from someone in Taiwan. Facebook had me change my password ***** I successfully did. I then tried to log into Facebook with the new pw, but I once again got the same message (the message had the same timestamp) that someone tried to log on to my account from Taiwan (I'm in New York) and again, they had me change my pw. Again, i did, then tried to log on, but I once again got the same message about the foreign hacker. Apparently I am stuck in a loop. Since Facebook has no customer service, anything you can recommend?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. How are you accessing your account, i.e. through a browser from your computer?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I tried through AOL, Internet Explorer, Google and my iphone.
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

Has anything in your account changed? Also, did you actually change your password ***** just reset it?