Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I get a message that my printer is not connected to my

Customer Question

I get a message that my printer is not connected to my computer - I turn it off my printer and then back on and it will print - it happen every time I want to print from my printer
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just did!
JA: Is there anything else the Network Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I do not think so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 8 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks