Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I need to find out my password, i am using wifi on my smart

Customer Question

I need to find out my password
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i am using wifi on my smart phone it requests my pasword
JA: Is there anything else the Network Technician should be aware of?
Customer: my router is a cisco model e2000 emerald tiger
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Do you see the Cisco Connect / Linksys connect program on your computer, if you have?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry, yes to what question? Please answer all questions:

1. Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless?

2. If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

3. Do you see the Cisco Connect / Linksys connect program on your computer, if you have?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
1 no
2 yes
3yes
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have windows

Thank you. Do you know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

What do you see in the Cisco connect / Linksys Connect program on your computer?

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can retrieve your modem / router's Wi-Fi / wireless password ***** through your computer for you?

Do you see any password ***** the Linksys Connect program on your computer? Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no I do not see a password

What do you see in the Linksys connect program? What are the options?

Do you know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no just forget it no thank you have a nice day

I'm sorry. We guarantee our service, so don't worry. I can connect to your computer and retrieve your wifi / wireless password ***** you. Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
no thank you

Is there any issue? I can certainly fix this issue for you. OK, if you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am not interested just forget it

Sorry, we've been communicating, but no problem, we are canceling this for you right now per your request. In the future, if you still need help with this issue or with anything else, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.