Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

D. I'm going through a similar issue with limited access,

Customer Question

Hi D. I'm going through a similar issue with limited access, however I'm already on via wireless. But when I try to connect to the WiFi, it asks for a password ***** I cannot seem to locate that in the setup
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well, I've gone through the basics of the setup. Netgear n600 cable modem and router, cable hooked up, router setup almost complete, but I fear I've missed a step and the netgear genie will not connect to my router.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Network Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 6 months ago.

You need the password ***** connect genie to your router? (correct)