Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I bought a McAfee product and can't figure out how to

Customer Question

I bought a McAfee product and can't figure out how to install on second computer (this one)
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Network Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I don't know a lot about computers. I have a serial # ***** and can't find anywhere to install on my desktop.
JA: Is there anything else the Network Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I am having trouble with this computer. It shows me a blue screen and I can't go from there. Then, when I turn it back on, it works ok for a while. I probably need to take it in but in the meantime I have deleted the program I had and now have no protection.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

I can install it for you.

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Expert:  Martin replied 8 months ago.

Do you have the setup file or do you need it?