GeekGal
GeekGal, Network Administrator
Experience:  MIS degree 15+ years Experience as Network Administrator
76665483

How do i connect my mini i pad and my cell phone to my

Customer Question

how do i connect my mini i pad and my cell phone to my printer?
Category: Networking
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

Good morning :) My name is*****'d be happy to help you with this THe easiest way to connect any HP printer to your ipad is to use this app https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hp-eprint/id299531647?mt=8 from the Apps store on your ipad. It's the HP eprint app. Give it a try and let me know it if works out for you. If you still have problems we'll troubleshoot connectivity with the orinter step by step.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

If the information that I've provided has helpful to you, kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for Just Answer I do not receive credit for my answer or any compensation at all without a rating of 3 stars or more. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. If you need more help, please let me know so we can continue to work together. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!