Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have a belkin N300 router that has stopped working. my son

Customer Question

I have a belkin N300 router that has stopped working. my son checked the settings to connect to the wii u and now it doesn't work at all.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim replied 8 months ago.

"Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 8 months ago.

So he added the IP of the WII to the DMZ? Can you still get to the interface of the router, like the GUI?