Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have the WNDR3400 reason it will not let me access a web

Customer Question

I have the WNDR3400 for some reason it will not let me access a web site that I do business with. I can use my desktop my laptop my I pad and my cell phone they all respond the same, (no access) however if I move outside of the W-fi range I can access the website. what can I do to correct this. Thank You Jim
Category: Networking
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Jim, it sounds like for what ever reason your router is blocking that page or IP? Odd. What is the website? is it publicly available to everyone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a public website www.usaknifemaker I am not going to pay another $26. you haven't helped me at all yet.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

I didint ask you for 26.00, and I was gathering info to help.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

try using the IP in the browser as a test 162.252.85.131. Will probably need to access your router.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Remote support is an additional charge, I can make it as reasonable as possible. We would need to know the user ID and Password ***** your router. Also Since I have not helped, I'm happy to opt out so someone else can help you.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Most of this site is down to begin with, the only thing up is the index.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Jim, I can't very well help you when you not engaging back with me. I'm going to go ahead and opt out, sorry I was not able to assist.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you? (no additional cost)

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.