Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have the WNDR3400 reason it will not let me access a web

Customer Question

I have the WNDR3400 for some reason it will not let me access a web site that I do business with. I can use my desktop my laptop my I pad and my cell phone they all respond the same, (no access) however if I move outside of the W-fi range I can access the website. what can I do to correct this. Thank You Jim
Category: Networking
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Jim, it sounds like for what ever reason your router is blocking that page or IP? Odd. What is the website? is it publicly available to everyone?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
it is a public website www.usaknifemaker I am not going to pay another $26. you haven't helped me at all yet.
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

I didint ask you for 26.00, and I was gathering info to help.

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

try using the IP in the browser as a test 162.252.85.131. Will probably need to access your router.

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Remote support is an additional charge, I can make it as reasonable as possible. We would need to know the user ID and Password ***** your router. Also Since I have not helped, I'm happy to opt out so someone else can help you.

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Most of this site is down to begin with, the only thing up is the index.

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Jim, I can't very well help you when you not engaging back with me. I'm going to go ahead and opt out, sorry I was not able to assist.

Expert:  Cody replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you? (no additional cost)

Expert:  Cody replied 11 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.