Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft

How much is your services cost one network question, what if

Customer Question

how much is your services cost for a one network question
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: what if no one can answer it?
JA: Networking issues can get really frustrating, but I know just the Network Technician to help you. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Your connection is not privateAttackers might be trying to steal your information from (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policy
JA: Is there anything else the Network Technician should be aware of?
Customer: trying to access to admin to my printer, every browerser is blocking me
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Network Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: the computer is connected to the printer wirell and is working, just only when i try to get into settings (stopped working) and sometimes it works
Category: Networking
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me the make and model of your printer. Also, did the message you see start to display only recently?

I am awaiting your reply.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.